Translation: House on the hill.
The History of our home....
Strond Self Catering are delighted to introduce Tigh-Na-Bruaich. A newly refurbished holiday cottage in the village of Strond, South of Harris.
The cottage was built in 1952 by Finlay Morrison for himself, his wife Peggy and their daughter Joan. Joan married Hamish and had two children; Finlay & Margaret who went on to spend all their summer holidays in Tigh-Na-Bruaich with their grandparents.
The cottage holds very special memories for the Morrison family and we still enjoy spending as much time on the Isle of Harris as we can.
The cottage is homely and well equipped, with everything holiday makers may require.
The home consists of:
- Fully fitted kitchen: includes electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine & dishwasher.
- Sitting room: wood burning stove, TV, Wii games & Bluetooth speakers.
- 1 x double bedroom
- 1 x twin bedroom
- Bath/shower room
- Bed linen, towels and a hairdryer are all supplied
- Free wifi
(Travel cot and high chair available on request.)